At the Visiting Angels Foundation, we identify and support those organizations that are caring for our nation’s most vulnerable seniors. This includes organizations that provide seniors with the following:
• Food and nutritional support
• Medical and healthcare needs
• Financial support
• In-home care
We exist to provide grants to these organizations so that they can continue their important work.
Ensuring the Best Outcomes: Our Grant Process
We believe it is our responsibility, to our donors and to those we serve, to support only the best organizations — those that are making the biggest difference in the everyday lives of seniors across our nation.
In order to safeguard that responsibility, we maintain a strict grant process to ensure service quality and protect donor intent. Each of the organizations we fund must pass a rigorous four-step review. Grantees must…
1. provide a high quality of service to struggling seniors.
2. be good stewards of their financial resources.
3. have a track record of excellent outcomes for those they serve.
4. agree to provide regular reports on their use of Foundation funds.
The Visiting Angels Foundation team is constantly on the lookout for best-of-class organizations that are serving America’s seniors. Our promise to our donors is that we will be excellent stewards of their resources and of the trust that they have placed in us.
Please Note: The Visiting Angels Foundation does not accept unsolicited grant proposals.